Key Objectives of the Forum
- Create awareness of and promote emerging aviation technologies having socio-economic impact on the sector
- Develop conducive policy ecosystem geared towards international harmonization of polices for emerging aviation technologies while ensuring adoptability, safety and affordability
- Promote global best practices and use cases of emerging aviation technologies
- Create a network of industry, government, academia, consumer groups etc. to foster business growth of the aviation sector by taking cognizance of the concerns of the industry and acting as the industry voice for all advocacy purposes
- Cultivate fairness and equality through the promotion of an open and competitive market
- Co-operate with other organizations having similar objectives
Aims to connect users, organizations and government on emerging technologies in the aviation industry by promoting their application and advancing policies that encourage innovation and socio-economic growth of the aviation sector.
Articulate through dialogue the needs, concerns and interests of the industry and its members for the creation of a suitable policy framework and legislative ecosystem that fosters innovation, safety, economic growth and social development.