As a member of ATFI you benefit from access to numerous opportunities. We will aid your effort in creating partnerships and forging networks. As a partner in policy creation we will, through close linkages with the Government, channelize your inputs to create suitable policy and regulatory framework. Our approach focusses on creating win-win solutions for our partners.
ATFI will offer to its members platforms to meet administrative, business and political leaders. Members will benefit from the conferences, seminars and traininig programs that ATFI will regularly facilitate. There will be access to technical and operational industry experts, research and latest industry trends.
ATFI will further contribute to nation building by select social sector activities especially in the field of green technology and solutions and through skilling and employability enhancement.
Who can be a member
- Organizations which operate in the field of aviation, or those that use aviation services and aviation technology to fulfill the services provided by them
- Educational institutions, think tanks and research institutions having interest in aviation technology, working to further the interest of the industry by virtue of innovation, or training, or advocacy
- Associations, aviation forums, consumer organizations representing stakeholders in the aviation industry
- Independent industry experts, journalists, former bureaucrats with relevant experience
- All other organizations and institutions contributing to promotion of the interest of the aviation industry such as by way of incubating start-ups, private investments and others